We have the most experienced
property management team around
We live and breathe our local area and can provide a complete property management service to meet the needs of each investor.
From easy online searches & applications to helping tenants set up automated rent payments and providing best practice ongoing support, LJ Hooker Queanbeyan | Jerrabomberra | Googong can guide you through every stage of the rental process. We are here to make renting easy and stress free for our valued clients & customers.
Highly Experienced and Exceptional Personal Service
Our Property Management Mission Statement:
Our agency is focused on balancing the importance of securing quality tenants with minimal vacancy periods & maximum rental return for our investors. We want to be renowned for honesty & integrity & provide all of our clients with exceptional customer services.
It's the little things that make a big difference!
The property management team at LJ Hooker Queanbeyan-Jerrabomberra-Googong are focused on providing a comprehensive & professional approach to the management of their properties & clients. Thorough documentation & systemised management processes are undertaken by very experienced local property managers with extensive local industry experience.
A number of the LJ Hooker Queanbeyan-Jerrabomberra-Googong staff have received both local & national awards for recognition of excellence in property management. The team is structured to provide a high ratio of staff to properties to ensure that all of our rental properties are closely monitored & to enable regular & accurate client communication.
Our job is to put all the information in front of you, so that you can make good, informed choices about your investment property. Whether it's the decision about what rent amount to advertise or navigating through any of the choices all landlord's make about the rental properties, we are working for you.
Sometimes ... people think that the property manager is the "piggy in the middle" of a tenancy ...
The landlord hires & fires a property manager & the agent's fiduciary obligation is to their client, the landlord. We work for you, the landlord; however, we can't do our job for you if we can't attract & maintain quality tenants! Therefore, we must be professional in everything that we do, experts in our field & provide excellent communication. When everyone feels that their rights & responsiblities are respected & when there is a trusted relationship, property management can be done well.
Whether you are overseas or based in Australia, you'll want to make the most out of your real estate investment. You may have plans to purchase an investment property, or already own a home or apartment to rent out to tenants. Either way, LJ Hooker Property Managers can help you maximise your returns - offering a mix of investment and property management to address every possible circumstance on your behalf.
We are the most experienced Property Management Team in the Region !
Property Management Fee Schedule
- Property Management fee - 8.8%
- Letting fee - One week's rent + GST
- Condition report / photographs / video at commencement of tenancy - No charge
- Tenancy Agreement fee - $55
- No Letting fee is charged for lease renewals
- Sundry fee per disbursement - $4.40 monthly or bimonthly
Markeitng Options >
- Optional Professional Photography + Floor Plan + Virtual Inspection - $605
- Optional Professional Photography - 5 images - $139
- Optional For Lease Signboard - $77
Advertising Options >
- Allhomes - Cost of website listing - $275 (Qbn) & $295 (Jerrabomberra & Googong)
- Zango - Cost of website listing - $99
- Realestate.com.au/Domain/Rentfind/Homehound/LJ Hooker - All sites included at no cost
Our team are working for you - The NSW Tenancy Legislation provides the framework for all tenancies & our experienced property managers are here to help you every step of the way with your investment property.
1. Experience on your side - our experienced property managers see hundreds of rental applications and are experienced at screening tenants, reference checking and reviewing rental history to ensure you receive high quality tenants. You of course have the final say as to who rents your property.
2. Avoid unpleasant confrontations - We are a buffer between you and the tenant - our property manager will help deal with problems such as late payments through to property repairs & the tricky 'wear & tear' determinations.
3. Our experience & knowledge with an extensive network of tradespeople ensure you get the best price on all maintenance jobs & just as importantly the quality & workmanship is always professional.
4. Decrease tenant turn over - We know how to keep tenants happy and happy tenants are more likely to want to stay and renew their lease.
5. On time rent - Our property managers will work to ensure your tenants pay their rent on time. Consistent rent collection is the key to receiving rent payments on time and they will enforce lease policies if payments aren’t received. Our Console Pay rent payment system is easy to use, free for tenants to use and makes it easy for tenants to keep their rent paid on time.
6. Less stress - someone else is managing your property and tenants so you don’t have to worry as they will do most of the work for you.
7. Strict legislative requirements - private owners are bound by the same legislative requirements as property managers in their dealings with tenants. This means that if you are taking the task on yourself, you will need to stay up to date with constantly-changing legal requirements. So choosing a LJ Hooker property manager to manage your investment property is a wise decision that may save you time and money over the long term.
8. Comprehensive Insurance - You'll also find that landlords who enlist the help of a property manager may be eligible for more comprehensive insurance cover and other advantages.
9. Qantas Points - When you appoint us as your exclusive property manager you can receive 10,000 Qantas Points to spend on a holiday of your choice.
10. Reduce your Risk – By engaging a property manager you reduce the chance of having a vacant property therefore lowering your risk of lost income.
Link to the current NSW Government's Residential Tenancy Information Statement -
Landlord Information Statement Link from NSW Fair Trading